Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
20130513 irc meeting
IRC transcription: http://irclog.codelabs.nl/transcript/symfony-cmf/2013-05-13
end of june phpcr/jackalope/phpcr-odm ideally earlier
- all go through issues in http://www.doctrine-project.org/jira/browse/PHPCR
- dbu will review JCR changes to update PHPCR
- Willem-Jan will look into phpcr-odm multilang field queries http://www.doctrine-project.org/jira/browse/PHPCR-84
###phpcr-odm command names
- we keep all phpcr commands that are not phpcr-odm specific with the original name, so no doctrine: prefix
- Created 1.0 milestone and assigned issues
###BC breaking merges
- we now have alpha tags for all components: http://cmf.symfony.com/news/how-to-survive-stabilization-phase
- we continue breaking where needed
- we will tag another alpha version end of may, then frequent beta and RC versions in june
- we start minimal CHANGELOG.md files in all bundles for BC breaks and important new features
- dantleech integrate ICBaseTestBundle with symfony-cmf/Testing
- we want to write basic tests for all bundles, see https://github.com/symfony-cmf/symfony-cmf/wiki/Roadmap
- infrastructure first and some basic tests, improve coverage later
- write a good readme and a blogpost, try to motivate people to contribute tests
- milestone looks good, lets do things
- we could use jms/metadata to handle things like template_by_class configuration
- this is for post 1.0 and can probably be added without BC breaks
- dantleech will do the config symfony_cmf to cmf rename soon https://github.com/symfony-cmf/symfony-cmf/issues/157
###suggestion: lets write the summary of what we did beforehand and just paste it in? or we could write "A week of Symfony CMF" as preparation for the meeting.
- meeting format
- review previous weeks updated issues?
- logging meeting?
- meeting chair
- specified person or rotation?
- do we write a summary or rely on logs?
- 1.0 - when?
- phpcr-bundle command names https://github.com/doctrine/DoctrinePHPCRBundle/issues/52#issuecomment-17526140
- what features must be included in the BlockBundle to be feature complete
- how do we coordinate the BC break fest that is about to ensue (Document to Model namespace, phpcr-odm mapping cleanup, ...) (dbu)
- testing (dtl)
- to use ICTestBundle or not
- bundle metadata (dtl)
- menu bundle features (dtl)