Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
20130802 irc meeting
- Next priorities for RC tagging? Bring phpcr/jackalope/odm to RC or BlockBundle et al? (dbu)
- BlockBundle (rmsint)
- merge xml mappings first and pickup other PR and issues after that?
- main topics: pwf, testing, standards
- rmsint (unable to attend):
- worked on the xml mappings and moving to persistance.phpcr for the BlockBundle
- tested elfinder for the MediaBundle and added feedback to https://github.com/symfony-cmf/MediaBundle/issues/28
- Worked like crazy removing bugs and standadizing core menu routing and content bundle
- finalized orm mapping in touring and routing event
- Currently hunting bugs in phpcr-odm translations
- cmf.davidbu.ch sufferrer from GH stabilitiy issues, but working now
- Did lots of work on getting bundles ready for RC1
- Finally fixed simple pager
- Added easy-pick (issue) label for all bundles
- Looked at some MediBundle things
- Didnt do anything
Next RC tagging round
dantleech promises to create an issue for each pending RC bundle with a bundle standards checklist.
BlockBundle, SimpleCmsBundle, phpcr-odm, DoctrinePhpcr
WouterJ working on standards for BBundle
BlockBundle is only missing testing component integration
sjopet will talk with rmsint about what remains to be done for Media
SonataPhpcr ready or not?
- should be good, doesnt need to follow CMF standards, as not part of the cmf
- no reason not to tag it, no blocking issues
Docs - need docs for SonataDoctrinePhpcr
TreeBrowser - unsure if we target this for RC1, dantleech is developing some replacement anyway
@todos: WouterJ points out that there are many @todos: https://github.com/search?l=&p=3&q=todo+%40symfony-cmf&type=Code
- todo lists should be checked for RC1 bundles
Before 1.0 we should review the DocBlock documentation.
Make a sanity checklist for the 1.0 release, tests pass: y/n, docs are sane: y/n, coding-standards: y/n
- We should enforce the rule that says we need an doc issue or PR for a feature before merging.
We should revise and complete the documentation for the currently RCed bundles
Talked about truenothphp coference in canada, dbu has submitted a talk
Make checklist for bundle standards
RC BlockBundle and SimpleCmsBUndle next
Determine the state of MediBundle, get overview of remains to be done
Start completing documentating the RCed bundles