Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
20130927 irc meeting
Clone this wiki locally
- Nicolas-Bastien asks if he can get git commit rights on the symfony-cmf organisation. How do we decide and do we have criterion?
- Documentation - pre-requisite for 1.0? (dtl)
- Is there / should there be a guieline for bundle documentation?
- Discuss what needs to be done for 1.0
- Can we tag 1.0.0 on monday?
- cmf namespace for CND
DBU says that lukas has tagged PHPCR tool chain and alias is now required by querybuilder
dantleech says he submitted a blog post on doctrine website but its not merged yet
Discussed if Nico should be granted commit access, decision made to grant.
Discussed documentation pre-requisite. We will make this weekend a documentation-fest and see about a release next week depending on progress.
Anything to announce 1.0? Blog post on symfony.com. dbu volunteers to write it.
- Should we add something visible on the front page of the CMF website relating to the stable "1.0" release?