- [BC BREAK]
read_onlyfield attribute now renders as
- [BC BREAK] child forms now aren't validated anymore by default
- made validation of form children configurable (new option: cascade_validation)
- added support for validation groups as callbacks
- made the translation catalogue configurable via the "translation_domain" option
- added Form::getErrorsAsString() to help debugging forms
- allowed setting different options for RepeatedType fields (like the label)
- added support for empty form name at root level, this enables rendering forms without form name prefix in field names
- [BC BREAK] form and field names must start with a letter, digit or underscore and only contain letters, digits, underscores, hyphens and colons
- [BC BREAK] changed default name of the prototype in the "collection" type from "$$name$$" to "__name__". No dollars are appended/prepended to custom names anymore.
- [BC BREAK] improved ChoiceListInterface
- [BC BREAK] added SimpleChoiceList and LazyChoiceList as replacement of ArrayChoiceList
- added ChoiceList and ObjectChoiceList to use objects as choices
- [BC BREAK] removed EntitiesToArrayTransformer and EntityToIdTransformer. The former has been replaced by CollectionToArrayTransformer in combination with EntityChoiceList, the latter is not required in the core anymore.
- [BC BREAK] renamed
- ArrayToBooleanChoicesTransformer to ChoicesToBooleanArrayTransformer
- ScalarToBooleanChoicesTransformer to ChoiceToBooleanArrayTransformer
- ArrayToChoicesTransformer to ChoicesToValuesTransformer
- ScalarToChoiceTransformer to ChoiceToValueTransformer to be consistent with the naming in ChoiceListInterface.
- [BC BREAK] removed FormUtil::toArrayKey() and FormUtil::toArrayKeys(). They were merged into ChoiceList and have no public equivalent anymore.
- choice fields now throw a FormException if neither the "choices" nor the "choice_list" option is set
- the radio type is now a child of the checkbox type
- the collection, choice (with multiple selection) and entity (with multiple selection) types now make use of addXxx() and removeXxx() methods in your model if you set "by_reference" to false. For a custom, non-recognized singular form, set the "property_path" option like this: "plural|singular"
- forms now don't create an empty object anymore if they are completely empty and not required. The empty value for such forms is null.
- added constant Guess::VERY_HIGH_CONFIDENCE
- [BC BREAK] The methods
setDatain class Form now throw an exception if the form is already bound
- fields of constrained classes without a NotBlank or NotNull constraint are set to not required now, as stated in the docs
- fixed TimeType and DateTimeType to not display seconds when "widget" is "single_text" unless "with_seconds" is set to true
- checkboxes of in an expanded multiple-choice field don't include the choice in their name anymore. Their names terminate with "" now.
- deprecated FormValidatorInterface and substituted its implementations by event subscribers
- simplified CSRF protection and removed the csrf type
- deprecated FieldType and merged it into FormType
- added new option "compound" that lets you switch between field and form behavior
- [BC BREAK] renamed theme blocks
- "field_" to "form_"
- "field_widget" to "form_widget_simple"
- "widget_choice_options" to "choice_widget_options"
- "generic_label" to "form_label"
- added theme blocks "form_widget_compound", "choice_widget_expanded" and "choice_widget_collapsed" to make theming more modular
- ValidatorTypeGuesser now guesses "collection" for array type constraint
- added method
guessPatternto FormTypeGuesserInterface to guess which pattern to use in the HTML5 attribute "pattern"
- deprecated method
guessMinLengthin favor of
- labels don't display field attributes anymore. Label attributes can be passed in the "label_attr" option/variable
- added option "mapped" which should be used instead of setting "property_path" to false
- [BC BREAK] "data_class" now must be set if a form maps to an object and should be left empty otherwise
- improved error mapping on forms
- dot (".") rules are now allowed to map errors assigned to a form to one of its children
- errors are not mapped to unsynchronized forms anymore
- [BC BREAK] changed Form constructor to accept a single
- [BC BREAK] changed argument order in the FormBuilder constructor
- added Form method
- deprecated Form methods
- added FormBuilder methods
- deprecated FormBuilder methods
- deprecated the option "validation_constraint" in favor of the new option "constraints"
- removed superfluous methods from DataMapperInterface
- [BC BREAK] FormType::getDefaultOptions() and FormType::getAllowedOptionValues() don't receive an options array anymore.
setDefaultOptionsto FormTypeInterface and FormTypeExtensionInterface which accepts an OptionsResolverInterface instance
- deprecated the methods
getAllowedOptionValuesin FormTypeInterface and FormTypeExtensionInterface
- options passed during construction can now be accessed from FormConfigInterface
- added FormBuilderInterface, FormViewInterface and FormConfigEditorInterface
- [BC BREAK] the methods in FormTypeInterface and FormTypeExtensionInterface now receive FormBuilderInterface and FormViewInterface instead of FormBuilder and FormView
- [BC BREAK] the method
buildViewBottomUpwas renamed to
finishViewin FormTypeInterface and FormTypeExtensionInterface
- [BC BREAK] the options array is now passed as last argument of the
finishViewin FormTypeInterface and FormTypeExtensionInterface
- [BC BREAK] no options are passed to
getParentof FormTypeInterface anymore
- deprecated DataEvent and FilterDataEvent in favor of the new FormEvent which is now passed to all events thrown by the component
- FormEvents::BIND now replaces FormEvents::BIND_NORM_DATA
- FormEvents::PRE_SET_DATA now replaces FormEvents::SET_DATA
- FormEvents::PRE_BIND now replaces FormEvents::BIND_CLIENT_DATA
- deprecated FormEvents::SET_DATA, FormEvents::BIND_CLIENT_DATA and FormEvents::BIND_NORM_DATA
- [BC BREAK] reversed the order of the first two arguments to
- [BC BREAK] adapted methods of FormView to match the naming used in FormInterface and FormBuilder
getChildrenin Form and FormBuilder in favor of
hasChildrenin Form and FormBuilder in favor of
- FormBuilder now implements \IteratorAggregate