- Install Symfony with Composer (see requirements details).
- Symfony follows the semantic versioning strictly, publishes "Long Term Support" (LTS) versions and has a release process that is predictable and business-friendly.
Private Packagist is a fast, reliable, and secure Composer repository for your private packages. It mirrors all your open-source dependencies for better availability and monitors them for security vulnerabilities.
Help Symfony by sponsoring its development!
- Read the Getting Started guide if you are new to Symfony.
- Try the Symfony Demo application to learn Symfony in practice.
- Discover Symfony ecosystem in detail with Symfony The Fast Track.
- Master Symfony with the Guides and Tutorials, the Components docs and the Best Practices reference.
- Join the Symfony Community and meet other members at the Symfony events.
- Get Symfony support on Stack Overflow, Slack, IRC, etc.
- Follow us on GitHub, Twitter and Facebook.
- Read our Code of Conduct and meet the CARE Team.
If you discover a security vulnerability within Symfony, please follow our disclosure procedure.