CHANGELOG for 2.0.x
This changelog references the relevant changes (bug and security fixes) done in 2.0 minor versions.
To get the diff for a specific change, go to https://github.com/symfony/symfony/commit/XXX where XXX is the change hash To get the diff between two versions, go to https://github.com/symfony/symfony/compare/v2.0.0...v2.0.1
- 1c7694f: [HttpFoundation] added a missing exception
- 84c1719: [FrameworkBundle] Avoid listener key conflicts in ContainerAwareEventDispatcher
- 536538f: [DoctrineBundle] removed an unused and confusing parameter (the connection class can be changed via the wrapper_class setting of a connection)
- d7f0789: [FrameworkBundle] fixed duplicated RequestContext instances
- 89f477e: [WebProfilerBundle] Throw exception if a collector template isn't found
- 6ca72cf: [WebProfilerBundle] Allow .html.twig in collector template names
- 39fabab: [EventDispatcher] Fix removeSubscriber() to work with priority syntax
- 3380f2a: [DomCrawler] fixed disabled fields in forms (they are available in the DOM, but their values are not submitted -- whereas before, they were simply removed from the DOM)
- 2b1bb2c: [Form] added missing DelegatingValidator registration in the Form Extension class (used when using the Form component outside a Symfony2 project where the validation.xml is used instead)
- fdd2e7a: [Form] Fixing a bug where setting empty_value to false caused a variable to not be found
- bc7edfe: [FrameworkBundle] changed resource filename of Japanese validator translation
- c29fa9d: [Form] Fix for treatment zero as empty data. Closes #1986
- 6e7c375: [FrameworkBundle] Cleanup schema file
- b6ee1a6: fixes a bug when overriding method via the X-HTTP-METHOD-OVERRIDE header
- 80d1718: [Fix] Email() constraints now guess as 'email' field type
- 3a64b08: Search in others user providers when a user is not found in the first user provider and throws the right exception.
- 805a267: Remove Content-Length header adding for now. Fixes #1846.
- ae55a98: Added $format in serialize() method, to keep consistence and give a hint to the normalizer.
- 7ec533e: got an if-condition out of unnecessary loops in Symfony\Component\ClassLoader\UniversalClassLoader
- 34a1b53: [HttpFoundation] Do not save session in Session::__destroy() when saved already
- 81fb8e1: [DomCrawler] fix finding charset in addContent
- 4f9d229: The trace argument value could be string ("DEEP NESTED ARRAY")
- be031f5: [HttpKernel] fixed ControllerResolver when the controller is a class name with an __invoke() method
- 275da0d: [Validator] changed 'self' to 'static' for child class to override pattern constant
- e78bc32: Fixed: Notice: Undefined index: enable_annotations in ...
- 86f888f: fix https default port check
- 8a980bd: $node->hasAttribute('disabled') sf2 should not create disagreement between implementation and practice for a crawler. If sahi real browser can find an element that is disabled, then sf2 should too. https://github.com/Behat/Mink/pull/58#issuecomment-1712459
- 1087792: -- fix use of STDIN
- ee5b9ce: [SwiftmailerBundle] Allow non-file spools
- d880db2: [Form] Test covered fix for invalid date (13 month/31.02.2011 etc.) send to transformer. Closes #1755
- df74f49: Patched src/Symfony/Component/Form/Extension/Core/DataTransformer/DateTimeToArrayTransformer.php to throw an exception when an invalid date is passed for transformation (e.g. 31st February)
- 8519967: Calling supportsClass from vote to find out if we can vote