Please sign in to comment.
feature #28934 [WebProfilerBundle] Add channel log filter (ro0NL)
This PR was squashed before being merged into the 4.2-dev branch (closes #28934). Discussion ---------- [WebProfilerBundle] Add channel log filter | Q | A | ------------- | --- | Branch? | master | Bug fix? | no | New feature? | yes | BC breaks? | no <!-- see https://symfony.com/bc --> | Deprecations? | no | Tests pass? | yes <!-- please add some, will be required by reviewers --> | Fixed tickets | #... <!-- #-prefixed issue number(s), if any --> | License | MIT | Doc PR | symfony/symfony-docs#... <!-- required for new features --> Continuation of #28906 The JS is revised to be more generic; - support 2 filter types: `level` and `choice` (respectively `Log level` and `Log channel` here) - remove default filter value support (not used yet, but opportunity kept open) - it requires a bit more work to genericify it. - filters refines the resultset (e.g. show all logs in the app channel with priority higher than alert) ![image](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/1047696/47257162-b01bfe00-d48a-11e8-8364-d1eca69c9182.png) Level filter (works the same as shown in #28906 ) ![image](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/1047696/47257699-78648480-d491-11e8-8c55-1dccda980de4.png) Choice filter ![image](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/1047696/47257205-3c2e2580-d48b-11e8-821b-e95bfed36331.png) ![image](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/1047696/47257209-4bad6e80-d48b-11e8-8fcc-e868aa556ff8.png) We forgot to update TwigBundle previously, that's still needed after review here. Commits ------- e1bd82e [WebProfilerBundle] Add channel log filter
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 301 additions and 141 deletions.
- +4 −4 src/Symfony/Bundle/TwigBundle/Resources/views/Exception/logs.html.twig
- +89 −37 src/Symfony/Bundle/TwigBundle/Resources/views/base_js.html.twig
- +71 −8 src/Symfony/Bundle/TwigBundle/Resources/views/exception.css.twig
- +8 −9 src/Symfony/Bundle/WebProfilerBundle/Resources/views/Collector/logger.html.twig
- +88 −37 src/Symfony/Bundle/WebProfilerBundle/Resources/views/Profiler/base_js.html.twig
- +39 −44 src/Symfony/Bundle/WebProfilerBundle/Resources/views/Profiler/profiler.css.twig
- +1 −1 src/Symfony/Bundle/WebProfilerBundle/composer.json
- +1 −1 src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/DataCollector/LoggerDataCollector.php
Oops, something went wrong.