Please sign in to comment.
minor #31401 [Messenger] Simplifying SyncTransport and fixing bug wit…
…h handlers transport (weaverryan) This PR was merged into the 4.3 branch. Discussion ---------- [Messenger] Simplifying SyncTransport and fixing bug with handlers transport | Q | A | ------------- | --- | Branch? | master | Bug fix? | yes | New feature? | no | BC breaks? | no | Deprecations? | no | Tests pass? | yes | Fixed tickets | none | License | MIT | Doc PR | not needed This is still a WIP, because it's not quite working and tests are a TODO. However, the basic idea is there. This makes SyncTransport less "weird". It acts more like a real transport... except that it "receives" and re-dispatches its message immediately. The bug I'm trying to fix is related to the transport-based handling config that @sroze introduced. It doesn't currently play nice with the sync transport due to the unnatural way that I made it originally. Cheers! Commits ------- 8a49eb8 Simplifying SyncTransport and fixing bug with handlers transport
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 46 additions and 62 deletions.
- +1 −0 src/Symfony/Bundle/FrameworkBundle/Resources/config/messenger.xml
- +1 −2 src/Symfony/Component/Messenger/CHANGELOG.md
- +0 −7 src/Symfony/Component/Messenger/Middleware/SendMessageMiddleware.php
- +0 −27 src/Symfony/Component/Messenger/Stamp/ForceCallHandlersStamp.php
- +0 −18 src/Symfony/Component/Messenger/Tests/Middleware/SendMessageMiddlewareTest.php
- +3 −1 src/Symfony/Component/Messenger/Tests/Transport/Sync/SyncTransportFactoryTest.php
- +14 −3 src/Symfony/Component/Messenger/Tests/Transport/Sync/SyncTransportTest.php
- +18 −3 src/Symfony/Component/Messenger/Transport/Sync/SyncTransport.php
- +9 −1 src/Symfony/Component/Messenger/Transport/Sync/SyncTransportFactory.php
Oops, something went wrong.