Please sign in to comment.
feature #28970 [FrameworkBundle] make debug:autowiring list useful se…
…rvices and their description (nicolas-grekas) This PR was merged into the 4.2-dev branch. Discussion ---------- [FrameworkBundle] make debug:autowiring list useful services and their description | Q | A | ------------- | --- | Branch? | 4.2 | Bug fix? | yes | New feature? | yes | BC breaks? | no | Deprecations? | no | Tests pass? | yes | Fixed tickets | #27207 | License | MIT | Doc PR | - This PR closes #27207: we don't need "semantics" anymore. 4.2 has everything already to allow us to separate useful services from the other ones: any autowireable *alias* **is** a useful service! Add autowiring by type + parameter name (#28234) and the story is done: we can easily hint people about which features their bundles provide, without being polluted by for-wiring-only services. Here is a screenshot running this command(before I excluded the aliases for $cacheApp and $cacheSystem): ![image 3](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/243674/47437006-f41f4380-d7a7-11e8-9f76-7f23e9193ce8.png) ping @weaverryan as we drafted that together. Fixes a few issues found meanwhile. That should definitely go in 4.2. Commits ------- 56aab09 [FrameworkBundle] make debug:autowiring list useful services and their description
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 41 additions and 31 deletions.
- +2 −9 src/Symfony/Bundle/FrameworkBundle/Command/ContainerDebugCommand.php
- +27 −11 src/Symfony/Bundle/FrameworkBundle/Command/DebugAutowiringCommand.php
- +7 −8 src/Symfony/Bundle/FrameworkBundle/Console/Descriptor/Descriptor.php
- +4 −2 src/Symfony/Bundle/FrameworkBundle/DependencyInjection/FrameworkExtension.php
- +1 −1 src/Symfony/Bundle/FrameworkBundle/Tests/Functional/DebugAutowiringCommandTest.php