Please sign in to comment.
feature #22689 [DoctrineBridge] Add support for doctrin/dbal v2.6 typ…
…es (jvasseur) This PR was merged into the 3.4 branch. Discussion ---------- [DoctrineBridge] Add support for doctrin/dbal v2.6 types | Q | A | ------------- | --- | Branch? | master | Bug fix? | no | New feature? | yes | BC breaks? | no | Deprecations? | no | Tests pass? | yes | License | MIT Add support for the following doctrine types in the property info extractor: - date_immutable - datetime_immutable - datetimetz_immutable - time_immutable - dateinterval I didn't include the json type since it can be anything that can be stored in a json. And add support for the dateinterval type for the form type guesser (the form component doesn't support using DateTimeImmutable instances). Commits ------- b30fd4f Add support for doctrin/dbal 2.6 types
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 31 additions and 0 deletions.
- +5 −0 src/Symfony/Bridge/Doctrine/CHANGELOG.md
- +2 −0 src/Symfony/Bridge/Doctrine/Form/DoctrineOrmTypeGuesser.php
- +9 −0 src/Symfony/Bridge/Doctrine/PropertyInfo/DoctrineExtractor.php
- +5 −0 src/Symfony/Bridge/Doctrine/Tests/PropertyInfo/DoctrineExtractorTest.php
- +10 −0 src/Symfony/Bridge/Doctrine/Tests/PropertyInfo/Fixtures/DoctrineDummy.php