Please sign in to comment.
bug #23413 [VarDumper] Reduce size of serialized Data objects (nicola…
…s-grekas) This PR was merged into the 3.3 branch. Discussion ---------- [VarDumper] Reduce size of serialized Data objects | Q | A | ------------- | --- | Branch? | 3.3 | Bug fix? | yes | New feature? | no | BC breaks? | no | Deprecations? | no | Tests pass? | no | Fixed tickets | #23233 | License | MIT | Doc PR | - By using `Stub` objects a lot, especially for arrays, `Data` objects generate heavy serialized strings. By implemeting `Serializable` on `Data`, this PR removes most of the boilerplate. This PR also removes duplicate data in `LoggerDataCollector`, and reduces the backtrace of silenced errors to their 3 last items - which should be enough - and is otherwise responsible for a significant portion of the serialized payloads. This is not the last possible step towards shrinking serialized profiles, but the next one is more complex -and maybe this one is good enough? Please give feedback if you can. Commits ------- 70bd2bc [VarDumper] Reduce size of serialized Data objects
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 76 additions and 5 deletions.
- +1 −1 src/Symfony/Component/Debug/ErrorHandler.php
- +2 −1 src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/DataCollector/LoggerDataCollector.php
- +1 −1 src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/Kernel.php
- +1 −1 src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/Tests/DataCollector/DumpDataCollectorTest.php
- +71 −1 src/Symfony/Component/VarDumper/Cloner/Data.php