Please sign in to comment.
bug #20605 [Ldap] Always have a valid connection when using the Entry…
…Manager (bobvandevijver) This PR was submitted for the 3.2 branch but it was merged into the 3.1 branch instead (closes #20605). Discussion ---------- [Ldap] Always have a valid connection when using the EntryManager | Q | A | ------------- | --- | Branch? | 3.2 | Bug fix? | yes | New feature? | no | BC breaks? | no | Deprecations? | no | Tests pass? | They should | Fixed tickets | | License | MIT | Doc PR | The connection might be `null` when calling the `getEntryManager` function as it uses the `$this->connection` instead of retrieved it from it's own method which checks (and constructs if necessary) it first. Commits ------- 7775ec2 [Ldap] Always have a valid connection when using the EntryManager
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 109 additions and 7 deletions.
- +12 −0 src/Symfony/Component/Ldap/Adapter/EntryManagerInterface.php
- +1 −1 src/Symfony/Component/Ldap/Adapter/ExtLdap/Adapter.php
- +18 −3 src/Symfony/Component/Ldap/Adapter/ExtLdap/EntryManager.php
- +5 −3 src/Symfony/Component/Ldap/Adapter/ExtLdap/Query.php
- +6 −0 src/Symfony/Component/Ldap/Adapter/QueryInterface.php
- +21 −0 src/Symfony/Component/Ldap/Exception/NotBoundException.php
- +12 −0 src/Symfony/Component/Ldap/Tests/Adapter/ExtLdap/AdapterTest.php
- +34 −0 src/Symfony/Component/Ldap/Tests/Adapter/ExtLdap/LdapManagerTest.php
|@@ -0,0 +1,21 @@|
|* This file is part of the Symfony package.|
|* (c) Fabien Potencier <email@example.com>|
|* For the full copyright and license information, please view the LICENSE|
|* file that was distributed with this source code.|
|* NotBoundException is thrown if the connection with the LDAP server is not yet bound.|
|* @author Bob van de Vijver <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|class NotBoundException extends \RuntimeException implements ExceptionInterface|