Please sign in to comment.
bug #29247 [DI] fix taking lazy services into account when dumping th…
…e container (nicolas-grekas) This PR was merged into the 3.4 branch. Discussion ---------- [DI] fix taking lazy services into account when dumping the container | Q | A | ------------- | --- | Branch? | 3.4 | Bug fix? | yes | New feature? | no | BC breaks? | no | Deprecations? | no | Tests pass? | yes | Fixed tickets | #29246 | License | MIT | Doc PR | - This PR fixes issues found while working on #29246. It *does* fix the infinite loop, ~but replaces it by an exception (reopening #29078)~: > ~It's a requirement to specify a Metadata Driver and pass it to Doctrine\ORM\Configuration::setMetadataDriverImpl()~ The full fix is not immediately accessible as it needs some core changes to the dumping logic. Requiring `symfony/proxy-manager-bridge` works around the issue properly. See #29251 for 4.2 Commits ------- 67d7623 [DI] fix taking lazy services into account when dumping the container
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 84 additions and 29 deletions.
- +7 −1 src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/AnalyzeServiceReferencesPass.php
- +4 −2 src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/ServiceReferenceGraph.php
- +14 −1 src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/ServiceReferenceGraphEdge.php
- +27 −15 src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Dumper/PhpDumper.php
- +7 −1 src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Tests/Fixtures/php/services_adawson.php
- +25 −9 src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Tests/Fixtures/php/services_almost_circular_public.php