Please sign in to comment.
bug #27472 [DI] Ignore missing tree root nodes on validate (ro0NL)
This PR was squashed before being merged into the 4.1 branch (closes #27472). Discussion ---------- [DI] Ignore missing tree root nodes on validate | Q | A | ------------- | --- | Branch? | 4.1 | Bug fix? | yes | New feature? | technically yes | BC breaks? | no <!-- see https://symfony.com/bc --> | Deprecations? | no | Tests pass? | yes <!-- please add some, will be required by reviewers --> | Fixed tickets | #27450 | License | MIT | Doc PR | symfony/symfony-docs#... <!-- required for new features --> <!-- Write a short README entry for your feature/bugfix here (replace this comment block.) This will help people understand your PR and can be used as a start of the Doc PR. Additionally: - Bug fixes must be submitted against the lowest branch where they apply (lowest branches are regularly merged to upper ones so they get the fixes too). - Features and deprecations must be submitted against the master branch. --> Commits ------- b3cdfc6 [DI] Ignore missing tree root nodes on validate
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 58 additions and 4 deletions.
- +2 −1 src/Symfony/Component/Config/Definition/Builder/TreeBuilder.php
- +19 −0 src/Symfony/Component/Config/Definition/Exception/TreeWithoutRootNodeException.php
- +5 −1 src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/ValidateEnvPlaceholdersPass.php
- +32 −2 src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Tests/Compiler/ValidateEnvPlaceholdersPassTest.php
|@@ -0,0 +1,19 @@|
|* This file is part of the Symfony package.|
|* (c) Fabien Potencier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|* For the full copyright and license information, please view the LICENSE|
|* file that was distributed with this source code.|
|* @author Roland Franssen <email@example.com>|
|class TreeWithoutRootNodeException extends \RuntimeException|