Please sign in to comment.
feature #30375 [Messenger] Added transport agnostic exception (nikoss…
…vnk, lolmx) This PR was merged into the 4.3-dev branch. Discussion ---------- [Messenger] Added transport agnostic exception | Q | A | ------------- | --- | Branch? | master | Bug fix? | no | New feature? | yes | BC breaks? | yes | Deprecations? | no | Tests pass? | yes | Fixed tickets | #30346 | License | MIT | Doc PR | TODO As described in #30346, client code shouldn't care about which transport is currently used by the message bus. This pr adds a new generic exception that is thrown by the `AmqpSender` if the message couldn't be delivered. Commits ------- 7d6a3fa Updated changelog to document changes in AmqpReceiver 62a08ee Updated exception message in AmqpSender, updated AmqpReceiver to throw new TransportException b2b0640 Chain new exception with previous one 06c8404 forgot one backslash, my bad 93c1001 [Messenger] Added new TransportException which is thrown if transport could not send a message
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 145 additions and 3 deletions.
- +5 −0 UPGRADE-4.3.md
- +5 −0 src/Symfony/Component/Messenger/CHANGELOG.md
- +21 −0 src/Symfony/Component/Messenger/Exception/TransportException.php
- +77 −0 src/Symfony/Component/Messenger/Tests/Transport/AmqpExt/AmqpReceiverTest.php
- +18 −0 src/Symfony/Component/Messenger/Tests/Transport/AmqpExt/AmqpSenderTest.php
- +13 −2 src/Symfony/Component/Messenger/Transport/AmqpExt/AmqpReceiver.php
- +6 −1 src/Symfony/Component/Messenger/Transport/AmqpExt/AmqpSender.php
|@@ -0,0 +1,21 @@|
|* This file is part of the Symfony package.|
|* (c) Fabien Potencier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|* For the full copyright and license information, please view the LICENSE|
|* file that was distributed with this source code.|
|* @author Eric Masoero <email@example.com>|
|* @experimental in 4.2|
|class TransportException extends RuntimeException|