Please sign in to comment.
feature #35281 [FrameworkBundle] Configure RequestContext through rou…
…ter config (benji07) This PR was merged into the 5.1-dev branch. Discussion ---------- [FrameworkBundle] Configure RequestContext through router config | Q | A | ------------- | --- | Branch? | master | Bug fix? | no | New feature? | yes <!-- please update src/**/CHANGELOG.md files --> | Deprecations? | no <!-- please update UPGRADE-*.md and src/**/CHANGELOG.md files --> | Tickets | Fix #35229 <!-- prefix each issue number with "Fix #", if any --> | License | MIT | Doc PR | symfony/symfony-docs#... <!-- required for new features --> <!-- Replace this notice by a short README for your feature/bugfix. This will help people understand your PR and can be used as a start for the documentation. Additionally (see https://symfony.com/roadmap): - Always add tests and ensure they pass. - Never break backward compatibility (see https://symfony.com/bc). - Bug fixes must be submitted against the lowest maintained branch where they apply (lowest branches are regularly merged to upper ones so they get the fixes too.) - Features and deprecations must be submitted against branch master. --> - [ ] PR on symfony/symfony-docs Commits ------- 6658900 [FrameworkBundle] Configure RequestContext through router config
- Loading branch information
Showing with 22 additions and 3 deletions.
- +9 −0 src/Symfony/Bundle/FrameworkBundle/DependencyInjection/Configuration.php
- +5 −0 src/Symfony/Bundle/FrameworkBundle/DependencyInjection/FrameworkExtension.php
- +3 −3 src/Symfony/Bundle/FrameworkBundle/Resources/config/routing.xml
- +5 −0 src/Symfony/Bundle/FrameworkBundle/Tests/DependencyInjection/ConfigurationTest.php