Please sign in to comment.
feature #31060 [Validator] Make API endpoint for NotCompromisedPasswo…
…rdValidator configurable (xelan) This PR was squashed before being merged into the 4.3-dev branch (closes #31060). Discussion ---------- [Validator] Make API endpoint for NotCompromisedPasswordValidator configurable | Q | A | ------------- | --- | Branch? | master | Bug fix? | no | New feature? | yes | BC breaks? | yes, but acceptable  | Deprecations? | no  | Tests pass? | yes | Fixed tickets | #30871, #31054 | License | MIT | Doc PR | symfony/symfony-docs#... (TODO) Makes the API endpoint for the `NotCompromisedPasswordValidator` configurable. The endpoint includes the placeholder which will be replaced with the first digits of the password hash for k-anonymity. The endpoint can either be set via constructor injection of the validator if the component is used standalone, or via the framework configuration of symfony/framework-bundle.  As discussed in #31054, the validator is not in a stable release yet, therefore the BC break is considered acceptable. No deprecation / BC layer is necessary. Commits ------- f6a80c2 [Validator] Make API endpoint for NotCompromisedPasswordValidator configurable
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 68 additions and 13 deletions.
- +12 −3 src/Symfony/Bundle/FrameworkBundle/DependencyInjection/Configuration.php
- +2 −1 src/Symfony/Bundle/FrameworkBundle/DependencyInjection/FrameworkExtension.php
- +4 −1 src/Symfony/Bundle/FrameworkBundle/Tests/DependencyInjection/ConfigurationTest.php
- +8 −6 src/Symfony/Component/Validator/Constraints/NotCompromisedPasswordValidator.php
- +42 −2 src/Symfony/Component/Validator/Tests/Constraints/NotCompromisedPasswordValidatorTest.php