A repository for contributions to Sympa that won't fit in the code but could be useful to others anyway.
Create a directory for your contrib and please provide a README.md at the root of your contribution to help people understanding what it does and how to use it You can also update this README by giving a brief description of your contribution and putting a direct link to your readme file.
- message_plugin_autoresponder: A simple autoresponder applicable to Sympa's mailing lists.
Custom scenario conditions
- alreadyhaveopenedlists: checks if the sender already owns more than X opened lists
- publisher: defines users permitted to send messages to a list
Tools for sysadmins.
- datasources_utils: view and test list datasources and custom attributes datasources
- sympatoldap: creates LDAP entries for every list (and its aliases) whose status is open on the LDAP server
- splitting_daemons_logs: split Sympa processus logs into separated files
- sqlite2mysql: attempt to convert sqlite to mysql