Author: [Symphony Team]
Build Date: 2011-07-08
Requirements: Symphony 2.2
Upload the files into a folder named "url_router" in your Symphony 'extensions' folder.
Enable it by selecting "URL Router" on the "System -> Extensions" page, choosing "Enable" from the with-selected menu, and clicking "Apply".
Add your rules to the "System -> Preferences" page.
- Bug fix to remove rogue query I forgot to remove, thanks Vlad Ghita for spotting that one
- Update as Symphony Team takes ownership.
- Renamed extension class and folder to url_router.
- Manually merged @nickdunn's changes.
- Symphony 2.2 compatiability update
0.4 (John Porter):
- Applied patches from pull requests to fix various issues including save failure when no redirects entered and pass-by-reference warning
0.3 (Max Wheeler):
router.jsas it's no longer needed
- Fix error in save logic, no longer tries to write to
0.2 (Max Wheeler):
- Only add
/system/preferences/page (was breaking other JS)
- Updated README with correct installation details
- Initial release, brief documentation forthcoming.