- Version: 1.2.1
- Author: Symphony Team, originally by Alistair Kearney
- Build Date: 25th February 2012
- Requirements: Symphony 2.3
Works just like a normal Input field, but forces the contents to be a valid Email address and provides a hash value in the XML. This extension deprecated in favour of the Output field.
- Upload the
/email_fieldfolder to your Symphony
- Enable it by selecting the "Field: Email", choose Enable from the with-selected menu, then click Apply.
- You can now add the "Email" field to your sections.