Clone this wiki locally
- Check out the Syncany User Guide! Brand new and awesome!
- Full example: Install, run and use the Syncany command line interface (CLI)
If you are a normal user, do not cross this line.
You're probably looking for the Syncany User Guide!
- Developer Documentation: Blog posts, diagrams, data models, and so on ...
- Repository and local dir structure
- Plugin development: How to develop and deploy a plugin
- Continuous integration: Travis-CI, tests, coverage, Docker-support, etc.
- Creating a release
- Coding style: Code conventions and formatting
- Branching and versioning concepts: Git conventions for branches, version number conventions
- Syncany API: Set up API, Debian archive and the website
- How can I help?: You are a developer and want to help? Check out what you can do!