File Manager is a graphical user interface component used to manage the file system. It enables the user to perform common file operations such as accessing, editing, uploading, downloading, and sorting files and folders. This component also allows easy navigation for browsing or selecting a file or folder from the file system.
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA. To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products or start a free 30-day trial here.
A free community license is also available for companies and individuals whose organizations have less than $1 million USD in annual gross revenue and five or fewer developers.
FileManager and its dependent packages, use the following command.
npm install @syncfusion/ej2-filemanager
Following list of components are available in the package
File Manager - performs common file operations such as accessing, editing, upload, download and sorting files and folders. This component also allows easy navigation for browsing or selecting a file or folder from the file system.
- Different Views - Provides detailed and large icon views.
- Context menu support - Provides detailed and large icon views.
- Custom toolbar support - Customize the toolbar to provide only necessary features.
- Multiple file selection - Select multiple files simultaneously.
- Accessibility - Features built-in accessibility support that makes all features accessible through keyboard interaction, screen readers, or other assistive technology devices.
- Localization - Translate file names to any supported language.
Product support is available for through following mediums.
- Creating incident in Syncfusion Direct-trac support system or Community forum.
- New GitHub issue.
- Ask your query in Stack Overflow with tag
Check the license detail here.
Check the changelog here
© Copyright 2019 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.