This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA. To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products or start a free 30-day trial here.
A free community license is also available for companies and individuals whose organizations have less than $1 million USD in annual gross revenue and five or fewer developers.
In-place Editor and its dependent packages, use the following command.
npm install @syncfusion/ej2-inplace-editor
In-place Editor component is also offered in following list of frameworks.
- Render mode - Provides two types of rendering modes when editing the input, namely “Inline” and “Popup”.
- Component integration - Support to integrate components such as “DropDownList”, “DatePicker”,” AutoComplete”, etc. to the In-place Editor.
- Data binding - Bind the In-place Editor component with an array of JSON objects or DataManager to save the edited data to the server.
- Customization - Offers UI customization such as popup, buttons, and also denotes editable content state.
- Template - Templates can be used to integrate custom controls to the In-place Editor.
- Globalization - Provides right to left and localization support.
Product support is available for through following mediums.
- Creating incident in Syncfusion Direct-trac support system or Community forum.
- New GitHub issue.
- Ask your query in Stack Overflow with tag
Check the license detail here.
Check the changelog here
© Copyright 2019 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.