This is a list of the infrastructure that powers the Syncthing project. Unless otherwise noted, the default is that it's a VM hosted by :user:`calmh`.
All repos, issue trackers and binary releases are hosted at GitHub.
Main & Documentation Websites
Static HTML, served by Caddy.
- apt.syncthing.net (Debian packages)
- docs.syncthing.net (Sphinx for site generation)
- upgrades.syncthing.net (upgrade metadata)
Powered by Discourse.
Global Discovery Servers
stdiscosrv instances that serve global discovery requests. The
discovery setup is a load balanced cluster and the members can change
without prior notice. As of the time of writing they are all hosted at
- discovery.syncthing.net (multiple A and AAAA records, for queries)
- discovery-v4.syncthing.net (multiple A records, for IPv4 announces)
- discovery-v6.syncthing.net (multiple AAAA records, for IPv6 announces)
Relay Pool Server
Runs the strelaypoolsrv daemon to handle dynamic registration and announcement of relays.
Hosted by friendly people on the internet.
Usage Reporting Server
Runs the ursrv daemon with PostgreSQL and Nginx.
Runs TeamCity and does the core builds.
There are various build agents; Linux, Windows, and Mac. These are currently provided by :users:`calmh` or Kastelo.
Signs and uploads the release bundles to GitHub.
The infrastructure is monitored and its status is publicly accessible on the following urls: