Quorum Maker V2.6.1
Synechron's Quorum Maker is a tool that allows users to create and manage Quorum network. Manually editing configuration files and creating nodes is a slow and error-prone process. Quorum Maker can create any number of nodes of various configurations dynamically with reduced user input. This provides a wizard-like interface with a series of questions to guide the user when creating nodes. Quorum Maker can create nodes to:
- run with docker-compose (Raft consensus/Quorum 2.2.0) for easy use in development environments; or,
- nodes to be distributed on separate Linux boxes or cloud instances for a production environment (Raft consensus/Quorum 2.2.0)
Quorum Maker provides the following benefits:
- An easy interface to create and manage the Quorum Network
- A modern UI to monitor and manage Quorum Network
- A Network Map Service to be used for identifying nodes and self-publishing roles.
- Block and Transaction Explorer
- Smart Contract Deployment
- Email Notifications
Please refer to Quorum Maker Wiki for complete reference on using Quorum Maker.
For quick help, run
Change log V2.6.1
- Added flag to expose ports automatically in Dev/Test Network setup
- Added flag to create nodes in Tessera by default
- Fix typo on Enabled API (nethh => net,shh)
Change log V2.6
- Added Tessera support for Dev/Test network creation
- Added Tessera support for multi-machine setup
- Fixed port issue with constellation configuration
Change log V2.5.2
- Quorum version changed to V2.2.0
- Added detach mode for non-interactive setup
- Print Project details in table for Dev/Test network
- Fix for WS support
- QM banner and version information on startup
Change log V2.5.1
- Quorum version changed to V2.1.1
Change log V2.5
- Quorum version changed to V2.1.0
Change log V2.4
- Added command line flags for running Quorum Maker non-interactively
- Whitelist feature added for automatically accepting join requests from whitelisted IPs
- Account explorer with account creation feature added
- Attach mode restart notification added to UI
- Attach mode contract updation based on enode instead of nodename from setup.conf
- Logging added for incoming join requests
- Redundant node name updation steps removed
Change log V2.3
- Attaching nodes to exisisting Quorum node is fully supported.
- Attached node can approve Join Requests. E.g. Fully migrate 7node example to Quorum Maker and add additional nodes.
- Quorum Maker can deploy Smart Contracts using inheritance.
- Auto attach ABI of smart contracts deployed using Truffle and Quorum Maker Smart Contract Deployer.
- All solidity data types are supported on the transaction parameter view.
- Enabled WS Ports for Web3 push service.
- Additional template for sending test mail on email service registration
- Added -d flag for start.sh of nodes to run in daemon mode.