A betting bot for SaltyBet.com
- Read about it here and learn how to use it here.
- Download sample data(match record and chromosome) above or click here.
- Download the app from the Chrome Store here.
- Dual core processor 1.5Ghz+
- 4gb DDR3 RAM 1333mhz
- Quad Core processor 3.0Ghz+
- 8gb DDR3 RAM 1600mhz
Installing latest version(Chrome/Chromium)
To install the git version of this extension:
- Clone the repo:
git clone https://github.com/synkarius/saltbot.git
- Make sure you have Node.js installed. It is available at https://nodejs.org/en/download/
- For Ubuntu/Linux Mint Users Follow this guide to install Nodejs ver. 8.x and be sure npm is installed
sudo apt install npm
- Open the command line and go to the base of the project where the file package.json is located
npm install && npm run build
- Open chrome extension settings and enable developer mode
- Click "load unpacked extension"
- Navigate to the '/dist/' folder and load it
- Import the data and chromosome files
- Select your preferred mode and settings and let it run.
To keep your version up to date simply:
- Re-clone the git periodically
- Run "npm install" and then "npm run build"
- Open Chrome Extension settings and click "reload" on Saltbot
- Reload saltybet.com and the twitch chat tab
The more info you provide, the better we can diagnose the issue and remedy it.
We have a subreddit for saltbot now at /r/saltbot. Use this for extensive discussions of saltbot's features, improvements, strategy, etc.