SynTaskDialog for Lazarus and FireMonkey
Patched version by Ondrej Pokorny (reddwarf), adding Lazarus support to the SynTaskDialog.pas unit.
Including FireMonkey support by Gergely Kovacs, for true cross-platform and cross-compiler use - tested with Delphi XE7.
TaskDialog display would be native on Windows Vista+, emulated on all other platforms - Windows, Linux and OSX tested.
- Emulated display using LCL under Lazarus;
- Emulated display using FMX under Delphi XE7;
- Added external translation function for the emulated dialog (
tdfAllowDialogCancellationhandled in emulated dialog: if not set, Alt+F4 is blocked; if set: Esc is allowed;
tdfPositionRelativeToWindowhandled in emulated dialog
Maybe To-Do: High DPI-aware emulated dialog + icons.
- Arnaud Bouchez (initial unit for Windows)
- Ulrich Gerhardt (fixes and improvements)
- Ondrej Pokorny (LCL/Lazarus port)
- Gergely Kovacs (FireMonkey port)
Thanks to all for sharing your work!
Source code licensed under the original MPL/LGPL/GPL tri-license terms of the Synopse components.
Platform-independent icons are from www.iconsdb.com: Icon license: This icon is provided as CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0) Public Domain Dedication. You can copy, modify, use, distribute this icon, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission with no attribution required, but always appreciated.