MAD: Manage Dependencies
A simple rebar-compatible dependency manager and developer tool with plugins for Windows, Linux and Mac.
- be compatible with rebar configuration.
- be as small and fast as possible.
- Support rebar.config
- Support OTP releases and directory structure
- Fast deps resolving and cycles detecting
- Fast compilation
- Small codebase: 1K LOC
- DTL/YECC/LEEX/PORT/SCRIPT/APP/ERL compilation
- BEAM bundles (single-file escriptized app)
- BEAM releases (faster and smaller than RELX)
- Static files generation with node.js tools
mad to PATH.
Building OTP Release
Releases are bundles made by release_handler module of sasl applications. It has it own fat bootstripts along with erlang runtime included. This allows you to distribute you applications with copy deploy without Erlang prerequisite.
$ ./mad app web sample $ cd sample $ ../mad dep com pla rel
If you are new or need to determine whether the MAD architecture and philosophy is a fit for your project
- Official MAD brochure PDF
- Maxim Sokhatsky
- Sina Samavati
- Vladimir Kirillov
- Taras Taraskin