Synthino XM Polyphonic MIDI Synthesizer
The source tree includes
- Synthino XM source code
- Arduino API and hardware configuration for ATxmega128a4u microcontroller
- LUFA USB driver with configuration for Synthino XM
- ported Arduino MIDI library
- simple USBMIDI library API that uses the LUFA driver
Building the source code requires the AVR GCC toolchain:
To upload to the Synthino XM device, hold down button 3 while powering device, then:
- 'make flash'
Utility required to upload synthino_xm.hex to the Synthino XM device:
If you already have dfu-programmer installed (for example, via macports), then instead of the 'make flash' command above, you should run these two commands after holding down button 3 and powering on the device:
- 'dfu-programmer atxmega128a4u erase'
- 'dfu-programmer atxmega128a4u flash synthino_xm.hex
For more information on Synthino XM, visit synthino.com