Dotted Line for SketchUp
This is a SketchUp Ruby extension. Using it you can:
- Replace selected edges by dotted line.
- Customize the length of dot lines and spaces between them.
- Make converted lines soft.
How to use
- Download and install the lastest version
- Select edges (only) in SketchUp
- Right-click on the selection and click Replace by dotted lines...
- Edit the properties and click "Ok"
Soften Yes if you want to hide the selected edges, or No to delete them. Dotted lines will be created in a new group.
If the number of selected edges is more than 100, you will see a window informing you that it may take some time depending on your system hardware to convert the edges.
Watch the video:
vs_dotted_line.rb file and
vs_dotted_line folder into plugins folder, and then restart SketchUp.
Windows - the default location is:
C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\SketchUp\SketchUp 2015\SketchUp\Plugins
Mac OS X - the default location is: Open a new Finder window, press and hold the Option key on your keyboard, then click Go in the menu bar > Library > Application Support > SketchUp # > SketchUp > Plugins