Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Due to very popular request - enhancements to Aliases:
- One screen to rule them all (no more basic or advanced) for creating an alias
- A new screen for editing alias data
- New: Personalize alias (this is where you can set and edit your avatar as well as your social media URLs)
- New: Extend alias expiration date - a screen dedicated just to changing the expiration date of an existing alias
- New: Generate alias keys - a dedicated screen to repairing aliases that have key issues
- New: Transfer an alias from one address to another address in your wallet or another address not in your wallet
- You can access all of these functions from the main menu
- You can also access them from "my aliases"
- Wallet → Backup Wallet: You can now backup your wallet.dat to another location on your computer.
- You now have the ability to select your preferred alias filter setting (only receive Assets, only receive Cert transfers, receive both, receive neither)
- Blockmarket will support a "–datadir" flag that repoints the user at a different directory for the data files (supporting people running masternodes).
- Asset token lists will show both the creator alias of the asset and the sender alias of the asset.
- Asset creation: change to add fungible/non-fungible and provide explanation to user as to what they are
- Bugfix: Tools → Syscoin.Conf will properly load the syscoin.conf file using the default text editor when run on a Mac.
- Bugfix: Clicking bullets/icons on alias social links will open them in a new browser (and not inside BMD itself)
- Marketplace offers are sorted active first.
- Importing your wallet will no longer trigger a false error and force a restart.
- The "My Aliases" page now shows a list of your balances per alias.
- Create Asset: "Unbounded supply" no longer appears as it's misleading.
- Send Asset/Send Asset Allocation: You can now send a fractional amount for non-atomic (fungible) assets.
- If you have insufficent funds
- Github issue 378: Asset allocation screen no longer disappears quite so easily.
- "Tokens I Own" now has a popup field per token indicating token information.
- A single alias can no longer create two assets with the same code.
- You can now search for assets using alias/identity name.
- You will receive a confirmation message when sending a message to another user.
- Default filtering issues repaired.
- In very rare occasions (read: 1 person) Blockmarket users on Mac would end up with a 'syscoincore' directory and a 'SyscoinCore' directory. This has been guarded against.
Blockmarket Desktop 3.0 is a complete overhaul of the entire Blockmarket technology stack for improved searching and scalability through off-chain services. This release of Blockmarket Desktop is the first to feature support for new features of Syscoin Core 3.0 such as Assets, zero-confirmation transactions (ZDAG) and other improvements.
Blockmarket Desktop 3.0 Features:
A unique asset creation portal: Create, send, mint and collect interest on Syscoin Assets, with just a few clicks of your mouse. Crowdfund your venture, assign tokens to your physical assets or securities, assign loyalty points to your customers, all with just a few clicks.
Decentralized Marketplace: Trade goods and services openly on the world's first decentralized marketplace, using hardened smart-contracts built on the Syscoin Protocol.
Identities and aliases: An Alias is your blockchain username and is essential for Syscoin services. You can create an Alias and assign it your own public Identity; display your image, social network links, and any other public information you wish to share. Link a specific wallet address to your alias and easily send Syscoin from your Alias to another, replacing the need to remember long wallet addresses.
Messaging: Your own inbox, secured by the blockchain. Send an receive encrypted messages from one alias to another.
Escrow: Establish trust in your cryptocurrency transactions. Assign a 3rd-party arbitrator, ensuring both parties respect the terms of an agreement.
Certificates: A valuable feature that allows you to store private data on the Syscoin blockchain. Create, store, and validate critical data.
Built-in wallet and funding manager: Don't have any Syscoin? Purchase Syscoin with up to 32 different cryptocurrencies directly in the application.
Upgrading Simplified: A simplified upgrade path from the previous Syscoin/Blockmarket applications; now has built-in import/export functions.
Fixes issues with offchain data storage error being shown to users incorrectly.
** MAINNET RELEASE **
Flyp.me updates, bug fixes, usability improvements.
** MAINNET RELEASE **
Bug fixes and usability improvements: https://github.com/syscoin/blockmarket-desktop-public/milestone/17
- Payment processors Changelly and Flyp.me integrated directly into application.
- Direct Bitcoin and ZCash payment support
- Fix bug not yet reported publicly
- Bug fixes, see list