Please sign in to comment.
networkd: dhcp add vendor class indentifier option 60
Vendor Class Identifier be used by DHCP clients to identify their vendor type and configuration. When using this option, vendors can define their own specific identifier values, such as to convey a particular hardware or operating system configuration or other identifying information. Vendor-specified DHCP options—features that let administrators assign separate options to clients with similar configuration requirements. For example, if DHCP-aware clients for example we want to separate different gateway and option for different set of people (dev/test/hr/finance) in a org or devices for example web/database servers or let's say in a embedded device etc and require a different default gateway or DNS server than the rest of clients.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 47 additions and 0 deletions.
- +6 −0 man/systemd.network.xml
- +1 −0 src/libsystemd-network/dhcp-protocol.h
- +28 −0 src/libsystemd-network/sd-dhcp-client.c
- +7 −0 src/network/networkd-link.c
- +1 −0 src/network/networkd-network-gperf.gperf
- +1 −0 src/network/networkd-network.c
- +2 −0 src/network/networkd.h
- +1 −0 src/systemd/sd-dhcp-client.h