Popper is a convention and CLI tool for generating reproducible papers. This repository contains:
- A CLI tool to help bootstrap research articles that adhere to the convention.
- Documentation about the convention and the CLI tool.
- Contents of our landing page (
Quick links to other resources:
- 5-minute screencast demo of the CLI.
- Slidedeck introducing the convention.
- 10-min video recording of intro and demo.
- Software Carpentry formatted Lesson.
- List of repositories that follow the convention.
See here for instructions on how to install the CLI tool. Once installed, to get an overview and list of commands check out the command line help:
For a quickstart guide on how to use the CLI, look here.
Popper adheres to the code of conduct posted in this repository. By participating or contributing to Popper, you're expected to uphold this code. If you encounter unacceptable behavior, please immediately email us.