HyperKitty - Archiver for GNU Mailman v3
HyperKitty is an open source Django application under development. It aims to provide a web interface to access GNU Mailman v3 archives.
- Full documentation: https://hyperkitty.readthedocs.org
- Project page and feedback: https://gitlab.com/mailman/hyperkitty
- Demo server: https://lists.stg.fedoraproject.org/
- Local development setup: http://wiki.list.org/HyperKitty/DevelopmentSetupGuide
HyperKitty is licensed under the GPL v3.0
Help, Bugs, Feedback
If you need help with HyperKitty, want to keep up with progress, chat with developers, or ask any other questions about HyperKitty, you can hang out in the IRC channel: #mailman on irc.freenode.net. You can also subscribe to our mailing list of developers.
To report bugs, please create a ticket here or contact us on IRC.
About other links of feedback, please see below.
- User mailing list: https://email@example.com/
- The "mailman" developers links: https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/mailman-developers/