Integrates OnlyOffice as a document editor into CiviCRM to make writing letters easier.
The extension is licensed under AGPL-3.0.
- PHP v5.4+
- CiviCRM v5.x
- Install docker:
sudo snap install docker
- Add your user to the docker groups:
sudo groupadd docker
sudo usermod -aG docker $USER
- If needed, log out and login again.
- Create a network for the two containers:
docker network create --driver bridge onlyoffice
- Initialise the document server:
docker run --net onlyoffice -d --name onlyoffice-document-server onlyoffice/documentserver
- Initialise the community server:
docker run --net onlyoffice -d -p 80:80 -p 443:443 -p 5222:5222 --name onlyoffice-community-server -e DOCUMENT_SERVER_PORT_80_TCP_ADDR=onlyoffice-document-server onlyoffice/communityserver¹
- If needed, the containers can be stopped/started this way:
docker stop/start <name>
- Open localhost in browser.
- Set password, e-mail address and, if needed, language and time zone, then continue.
- Go to settings -> DNS settings, activate the option and type in the domain for your server. ² ³
- Create new users via "Invite users to portal" and follow the instructions on the created invitation link.
¹ If you want to adjust the port routing, after the -p parameter the first number is the outer port, then comes the inner one.
² You need a domain or an IP of your server/computer that runs the docker containers which both of these containers and all user can reach. At best, this is a valid domain or static global IP, you can use the local IP in your network for testing, using localhost or 127.0.0.1 does not work.
³ If you used another port for routing, remember to set it here, too, for example: "example.org:8080".
Installation (Web UI)
This extension has not yet been published for installation via the web UI.
Installation (CLI, Zip)
Sysadmins and developers may download the
.zip file for this extension and
install it with the command-line tool cv.
cd <extension-dir> cv dl de.systopia.onlyoffice@https://github.com/FIXME/de.systopia.onlyoffice/archive/master.zip
Installation (CLI, Git)
git clone https://github.com/FIXME/de.systopia.onlyoffice.git cv en onlyoffice
- Go to Administer -> Administration Console -> OnlyOffice Configuration.
- Type in URL, user name and password for your OnlyOffice installation.
- Go to documents.
- Create or edit a document.
- Build your template.
- You can use any Civi tokens.
- Select some contacts.
- The action is called "Generate PDFs via OnlyOffice".
- Select your template.
- Click on "Generate!".
- Wait until the zip file is ready to download.
- You cannot select Civi tokens inside OnlyOffice.
- The OnlyOffice server is only available in HTTP with no encryption.
- The performance is very low.
- The community server talks home if not disabled (especially via mail server settings).
- Implement HTTPS (via local proxy or wait for the native feature).
- Rewrite the template/conversion feature as an external service for performance reasons.
- Implement small comfort features like help/hints for settings.
- Find a way to reliable disable every connection to the OnlyOffice servers.