Spyfall is a multi-player in-person game in which each player is either:
- a spy and has to find a secret location, or
- a civilian and is given the location.
The civilians must work together to determine who the spy is.
This repo contains a variant of the game, with these changes:
- Custom locations
- No roles except civilian and spy
- Offline gameplay (once the page loads)
- Single-device gameplay (pass the computer/phone around)
- One thing well: This project automates only the aspect of the game that is impossible to do manually, i.e. pick a random location and give it to all but one player.
To serve app files yourself,
cd into it and
python -m SimpleHTTPServer.