Tutorials for the Forge Design Automation API
- Tutorial 1: Convert DWG to PDF (submitting a workitem against a predefined activity)
- Tutorial 2: Create a line in the input drawing (creating a custom activity)
- Turorial 3: Extract layers from a drawing using custom C# code (creating a custom apppackage)
- Turorial 4: Same as Tutorial 1 but this time with asynchronous status notification.
- Turorial 5: Same as Tutorial 1 but sends output to OSS (part of Forge Data Management API)
- Tutorial 6: Similar to Tutorial 2 but the custom activity uses an input script.