SZU Web Assistant
This is a Chrome/Chromium extension which hopes to solve the compatibility problems happened on web applications of Shenzhen University.
You are able to enjoy with those features in any Chromium based browser after installed this extension:
- Watching online TV if you are using the internal network of SZU
- Signing in sites which using legacy authentation protocol without ActiveX
- Finding back the broken features of the SZU public board and WebCC (the legacy homework platform)
- Viewing many platforms of public affairs normally
and so on.
The latest build is always able to be downloaded from here.
The new release Chrome/Chromium will deny you to install from URLs outside of Chrome Store. So you may need to install by drag it into extensions management page. You can find more detail on here.
$ npm install # install dependencies $ cake package # package the extension
The private key
.szu-web-assistant.pem will located at your home directory by
default. You should "keep it secret" and "keep it safe" as Gandalf told.
- It will waste much time if you trying to package on Microsoft Windows.
- If you insist on packaging on Windows, you could use Chrome Extension Manager, here are documents.
You can fork this project and send us pull requests if you like.
If you found bugs or wish for more features, you could create issues here.