What is this repository for?
This is source code for page https://search.synopackage.com. It is a search engine for third-party packages dedicated to Synology's DSM system.
How do I get set up?
- clone the repository
- install composer (if not installed already)
- in terminal type: cd src && composer install
- All configuration files are included in "conf" folder
- Mustache >= 2.5
- symfony/yaml 3.3
- monolog/monolog 1.23
- PHP 7.1 (may be probably downgraded, however not tested)
- phpunit/phpunit 6.3.0
- This is database-less application
How to run tests
- call "phpunit" in main folder
- with html code coverage: "phpunit --coverage-html src/clover" (or other folder)
- Copy all files from "src" folder www root folder or www sub-folder
- Create "cache" folder and make sure it is writeable
- Writing tests
- create "cache" folder in root directory (if not exists already) - it's mandatory for tests
- run tests before develop feature
- develop feature and add new tests
- run tests after development
- if tests passed then commit
- Code review
- I'm a single developer, so there is no code review (for now)
- Other guidelines
- Just keep the current architecture
Who do I talk to?
- Repo owner or admin
- See my profile details
- Other community or team contact
- None (for now)