Nuts Lisp - Trivial Lisp-2 Interpreter
He doesn't bury nuts he hasn't picked up.
--- Enjoe TOH, The Squirrel Awakes
This tiny, very tiny project is stopped. Because:
- it is my first Lisp
- but is set the too large goals
- The goal is I want that Nuts Lisp glows up a subset of Common Lisp ;P
Nuts Lisp has these feature:
- Nuts Lisp is Lisp-2; Nuts Lisp has different namespaces for variables and for functions
- Nuts Lisp has pakagaes
- Nuts Lisp has fulll freatured streams
- Nuts Lisp can evaluate recursive functions! (wow!)
I think I did a good job about the first trial of implementing Lisp.
$ git clone https://github.com/t-sin/nutslisp.git $ cd nutslisp/ $ nimble build $ ./nutslisp
$ nimble js -o:nutslisp.js src/nutslisp.nim
readFromString("(quote blah blah")) from HTML file.
This program nutslisp is licensed under the GNU General Public License Version 3. See COPYING for details.