Raspberry Pi Scripts
A collection of Bash and Python tools for Raspberry Pi, Pi managed Arduinos and IoT Cloud Services.
- Wia.io Python scripts: enable Raspberry Pi to request data from Arduino(s) over USB serial or Bluetooth serial connexions and send them to wia.io cloud and messaging service.
- MongoDB Python script(s): commit data retreived through serial connexions to a Mongo database service.
- Debian post-install script for Raspberry Pi and AWS EC2 cloud instances including Docker installation.
- rpiCloudBackup: backup Raspberry Pi folder into cloud storage services using Rclone
- rpiNetBiosScanHostsUpdate: I wrote this script before I had a DNS server to handle a cluster of RPIs. Basically you will need NBTSCAN installed and SMB Client to resolve name based on Netbios. A kind of home made "bonjour" service.