BSPAN - Bluetooth Sensor Processing for Android
BSPAN is used to process Bluetooth sensor data on Android. We use it to connect Bluetooth biofeedback sensors to Android.
Biofeedback Android Apps using BSPAN: - BioZen
If you think you've found a bug, please report it by following these instructions:
- Visit the Issue tracker: https://github.com/t2health/BSPAN---Bluetooth-Sensor-Processing-for-Android/issues
- Create an issue explaining the problem and expected result
- Be sure to include any relevant information for reproducing the issue
- Include information such as:
- Device (with version #)
- The version of the BSPAN code you're running
- If you are running from a git version, include the date and/or hash number
- Submit the issue.
To contribute code and bug fixes to BSPAN: fork this project on Github, make changes to the code in your fork, and then send a "pull request" to notify the team of updates that are ready to be reviewed for inclusion.
Detailed instructions can be found at BSPAN Patching
Getting Started with BSPAN
Clone the repo on your computer
Instructions for using Eclipse:
- Click Help > Eclipse Marketplace
- Download Egit
- Window > Show View > Other
- Open Git Highlight Git Repositories
- Click OK
- Copy our Git url git://github.com/t2health/BSPAN---Bluetooth-Sensor-Processing-for-Android.git
- Right click in the Git Repositories view in Eclipse
- Click Paste Repository Path or URI and follow the steps
- Right click on the project and Import it into your workspace.
Copyright 2011 The National Center for Telehealth and Technology
BSPAN is Licensed under the EPLv1: http://www.opensource.org/licenses/EPL-1.0
SPINE is Licensed under the LGPLv2.1: http://opensource.org/licenses/LGPL-2.1