BodyScanner is a portable stress management tool. Built on the iPhone mobile app platform, BodyScanner is a hands-on diaphragmatic breathing exercise. Breathing exercises have been documented to decrease the body's 'fight-or-flight' (stress) response, and help with mood stabilization, anger control, and anxiety management. BodyScanner can be used as a stand-alone stress reduction tool, or can be used in tandem with clinical care directed by a healthcare worker.
Capitalizing on touch-screen technology, a user can record their stress level on a 'visual analogue scale' by simply swiping a small bar to the left or to the right. BodyScanner uses state-of-the-art graphics, animation, narration, and videos to deliver a sophisticated, immersive experience for the user.
If you think you've found a bug, please report it by following these instructions:
- Visit the Issue tracker: https://github.com/t2health/BodyScanner-iOS/issues
- Create an issue explaining the problem and expected result
- Be sure to include any relevant information for reproducing the issue
- Include information such as:
- Device (with version #)
- The version of the BodyScanner code you're running
- If you are running from a git version, include the date and/or hash number
- Submit the issue.
To contribute code and bug fixes to BodyScanner: fork this project on Github, make changes to the code in your fork, and then send a "pull request" to notify the team of updates that are ready to be reviewed for inclusion.
Detailed instructions can be found at Patching
Copyright 2012 The National Center for Telehealth and Technology
BodyScanner is Licensed under the NASA Open Source License: https://github.com/t2health/BodyScanner-iOS/blob/master/NASA-LICENSE.txt