A full-featured starter project for a tabbed mobile app with a list (the "star" section), using Meteor & Meteoric (Meteor-Ionic). I've used the Meteor Device Detection package and extensive dynamic templating to create alternate views for non-mobile screens, which sometimes require separate logic.
Check out the demo here: http://meteoric-starter.meteor.com/
To use, clone the repo, start
meteor, and navigate to
localhost:3000. To check it out as an iPhone or Android app, just do
meteor add-platform ios (or
meteor run ios-device -p <local port>.
- anti:fake Random text and data generator (for demonstration/prototyping)
- fourseven:scss Style with attitude. Sass and SCSS support for Meteor.js
- iron:router Routing specifically designed for Meteor
- meteoric:ionic Ionic components for Meteor. No Angular!
- meteoric:ionic-sass Ionic's CSS Framework in SASS and bundled for Meteor.
- meteoric:ionicons-sass Ionic's Ionicons library in SASS and bundled for Meteor.
- mystor:device-detection Client-Side Device Type Detection & Template Switching with Optional Meteor-Router Support