First of all
Specially thanks to Lokaltog who created great vim-easymotion. Without his former work, I don't think I could create smalls from scratch.
What is this?
Yet another cursor movement plugin. Search and jump with easymotion style.
- jump directly with easymotion style.
- support all, forward, backward direction. but 'all' is always best I believe.
- skip fold.
- work for normal, operator, visual mode.
- highlight selected area in operator and visual mode, it helps you know area to be deleted or yanked.
- move around candidate with hkjl(excursion-mode)
- full customizable keybinding in excursion-mode and cli-mode
- auto-show-up easymotion style jump key at specified timeout.
- auto-show-up timeout wouldn't be triggered until it exceed specified type length.
- color customizable.
- always ignore case for jump key(easy to type).
" map normal-mode 's' for simple search nmap s <Plug>(smalls) " if you want to use smalls in visual/operator or both mode. omap s <Plug>(smalls) xmap s <Plug>(smalls) " [NOTE] optionally it might be comfortable if you enable 'smartcase' " comment-in following line if you want to. " set ignorecase smartcase
If you don't like this plugin? It's ok, there are a lot of plugins like bellow.