Github Data Connector
A web data connector for Tableau to help you connect with GitHub data.
Quickly pull in GitHub information from different repositories such as:
- Pull Requests
- Traffic Stats
An online version of the web data connector can be found here:
An experimental version - including unreleased changes - can be found here:
Open Tableau, navigate to web data connector and enter the following url: https://github-web-data-connector.herokuapp.com/github/
- NPM dependencies
gulpfrom the command line.
- Open Tableau and select Web Data Connector
- Browse to http://localhost:9001
- Fill in the required information and click 'Get Data'
- Set up a new OAuth application in GitHub
- Copy the necessary variables to a local .env file.