Premium and Open Source dashboard template with responsive and high-quality UI.
We created this admin panel for everyone who wants to create any templates based on our pre-made components. Our mission is to deliver a user-friendly, clear and easy administration panel, that can be used by both, simple websites and sophisticated systems. The only requirement is a basic HTML and CSS knowledge—as a reward, you'll be able to manage and visualize different types of data in the easiest possible way!
- Responsive: With support for mobile, tablet and desktop it doesn’t matter what device you’re using. Tabler is responsive in all major browsers.
- Cross Browser: Our theme works perfectly with Latest Chrome, Firefox+, Latest Safari, Opera, Edge and mobile browsers. We work hard to continuously support them.
- HTML5 & CSS3: We only use modern web technologies like HTML5 and CSS3. Our theme includes some subtle CSS3 animations so you will get anyone’s attention.
- Clean Code: We strictly followed Bootstrap’s guidelines to make your integration as easy as possible. All code is handwritten and W3C valid.
- Demo pages: Tabler features over 20 individual pages featuring various components, giving you the freedom to choose and combine. All components can take variation in color and styling that can easily be modified using Sass. The sky is the limit!
- Single Page Application versions: Tabler React has React components for Tabler.
To use our build system and run our documentation locally, you'll need a copy of Tabler's source files. Follow these steps:
- Install Node.js, which we use to manage our dependencies.
- Navigate to the root
/tablerdirectory and run
npm installto install our local dependencies listed in
- Install Ruby, recommended version is 2.5.5.
- Install Bundler with
gem install bundler, and finally run
bundle install. This will install all Ruby dependencies, such as Jekyll and plugins.
- Install Git in
C:\\Program Files\\git\\bindirectory and run
npm config set script-shell "C:\\Program Files\\git\\bin\\bash.exe"to change default shell.
- Install Ruby+Devkit, recommended version is 2.5.5.
- Read guide to get Jekyll up and running without problems.
When completed, you'll be able to run the various commands provided from the command line.
- From the root
npm run startin the command line.
- Open http://localhost:3000 in your browser, and voilà.
- Any change in
/pagesdirectory will build application and refresh the page.
npm run build for reforms a one off build application without refresh.
Open http://localhost:3001 to configure the Web server.
Bugs and feature requests
Have a bug or a feature request? Please open a new issue.
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute. [Contribute].
Thank you to all our backers!
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Become a sponsor]