YuriKure score calc app
# install dependencies $ npm install # Or yarn install # serve with hot reload at localhost:3000 $ npm run dev # build for production and launch server $ npm run build $ npm start # generate static project $ npm run generate
For detailed explanation on how things work, checkout the Nuxt.js docs.
- This application assumes to be depployed on pure-static web site.
- To achieve it, dynamic routing is not used in whole project and using GET parameter like host.name/some/?param
- In production, it is deployed on AWS S3 static web site hosting.
- All deployment on production is done by Google Cloud Build. See cloudbuild.yaml to know details.
Inheriting nuxt.js directory structure.
- DB(Firestore) access layer
- static, no side-effect functions
See LICENSE file.