LiveReload for Atom
LiveReload monitors changes in the file system. As soon as you save a file, it is preprocessed as needed, and the browser is refreshed.
Even cooler, when you change a CSS file or an image, the browser is updated instantly without reloading the page.
from LiveReload official site
- Select main menu
Packages > LiveReload > Toggle Serverto turn the server on. Or press
- When the server started successfully,
LiveReload: PORT_NUMBERtext appears in the status bar(see the bottom right panel in the following screenshot).
- Click it to get the url of
- Put the script into the bottom of documents you want to give power of live reloading.
- Reloads web pages when any file is created, removed or modified.
- Applies changes without reloading when any CSS or image changed.
- Works well with Chrome LiveReload extension.
- The chrome extension works only with default port 35729.
- Watching too many files can make this horribly slow. To avoid this please exclude directories which have many files such as
- Setting per project.
- Support preprocessors.