This is the Arduino library for accessing the Bluetooth LE capability of the Tah board
You can find the documentation here
- You can download the latest source code for our Tah sketches from GitHub here
- Rename the downloaded archive to Tah.zip
- Do not unzip the downloaded library, leave it as is. In the Arduino IDE, navigate to Sketch > Import Library. At the top of the drop down list, select the option to "Add Library".
- You will be prompted to select the library you would like to add. Navigate to the .zip file's location and open it.
- Restart the IDE
- Return to the Sketch > Import Library menu. You should now see the library at the bottom of the drop-down menu. It is ready to be used in your sketch.